This is the main kinetic browser window. It is optimised for use with one hand; the controls are at the bottom as is the browser bar.
Going from the left the buttons:-
- Switch: touch to quickly switch hands all controls and flicks are reversed.
- Menu: options are history, add to favorites, share url, add to trusted (turns all 3rd party blocking off), add to block (blocks all requests even sub-frames).
- Back: back one page. Note this can also done using a motion gesture:- The 'Use Y axis for back/forward' option in motion settings allows you to flick the webpage back with an upward motion.
- Fwd: forward one page. Note this can also done using a motion gesture:- The 'Use Y axis for back/forward' option in motion settings allows you to flick the webpage forward with a downward motion.
- Swipe: draw your thumb across this button to move the web panel down and/or to the side.
- Carosel: touch the carosel to return to the carosel view where you can flick or swipe to navigate to other tabs.
- Fav: touch to open the favorites, then you can either 'tilt to scroll quickly' or 'flick to scroll one item at a time' configurable. If you wait for a second the selected item turns red, then you can flick to the left or right to select a favorite or cancel this menu.
- Setting: settings screen is where the kinetic browser can be configured. This where privacy / tracker filtering is set, search engine and customisable motion and gesture options are all configured. If you hold this then you can quickly turn motion off.